Terms & Conditions of Sale
Suki Gifts International Ltd
1. In these Terms & Conditions of Sale "BUYER" means the person who accepts a quotation of the Seller for the sale of goods or whose order for the goods is accepted by the Seller. "SELLER" means Suki Gifts International Ltd registered in England No 7807135
2. The SELLER is not responsible for any loss of profit arising from non-delivery of goods due to late shipment.
3. The SELLER shall not be liable to the BUYER or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any failure to perform.
4. Notwithstanding the rate of delivery provided for in relation to the transaction, no guarantee or warranty as to the rate of delivery is given or implied.
5. All prices quoted are subject to VAT where applicable at the rate in force at the time of invoice.
6. Deliveries from stock are subject to being unsold on acceptance of order.
7. No goods are supplied to the BUYER on a sale or return basis and the BUYER has no right to reject or return the goods without consent from the SELLER.
8. No cancellation of goods already in transit can be accepted. If the BUYER refuses these goods on arrival the BUYER will be responsible for the cost of carriage and for any loss of profit involved in reselling the goods.
9. If any of the goods supplied by the SELLER prove to be defective the BUYER must notify the SELLER of such defect within 3 days of receipt of the goods. The goods must be retained at the BUYER'S premises for inspection. If the BUYER does not notify the SELLER as provided herein, the BUYER shall not be entitled to reject the Goods and the SELLER shall have no liability for such defect and the BUYER shall be bound to pay the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
10. In the event of non-delivery the BUYER must notify the SELLER within 5 days of receiving the SELLERS’s invoice.
11. Goods must not be returned for credit without prior arrangement with the SELLER. Goods incorrectly ordered and subsequently returned will be subject to a 10% handling charge plus cost of despatch and return if applicable.
12. Freight Charges will be applied at the prevailing rate if the order value is less than the minimum carriage free order value. Online charges as at January 2017 are £7.50 freight charge unless minimum carriage free order value £50 is met.
13. The SELLER reserves the right to change specifications, amend prices, or withdraw any goods from sale without notice.
14. Risk in the goods shall remain with the SELLER until delivery at which time risk shall pass to the BUYER. The legal and equitable ownership in the goods shall remain vested in the SELLER until the full purchase price thereof has been paid. Until such time as payment has been made in full the BUYER shall hold the goods as the SELLER'S fiduciary agent and bailee and shall store the goods separately from any other similar goods so that they are readily identifiable as the property of the SELLER. If payment for the goods is not made when due then the SELLER may without prejudice to other remedies be entitled for the purpose of repossessing the goods to enter upon any premises where it reasonably believes the goods to be stored.
15. INSOLVENCY: if the BUYER makes any voluntary arrangement with its creditors, becomes subject to an Administration order, or (being an individual or firm) becomes bankrupt or (being a company) goes into liquidation (otherwise than for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction), or an encumbrancer takes possession, or a Receiver is appointed of any of the property or assists the BUYER, or the BUYER ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business, or the Company reasonably apprehends that any of the events mentioned in this clause is about to occur (and notifies the BUYER accordingly) then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the BUYER, the SELLER shall be entitled to cancel the Contract or suspend any further deliveries without any liability to the BUYER and if the Goods have been delivered but not paid for, the price shall become immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
16. Payment is due strictly net within 30 days of invoice date. Payments not made within 30 days of invoice date will be subject to interest accruing on a day to day basis at the rate of 5% above the base rate of NatWest Bank plc.
17. We may make a search with a credit reference agency, which will keep a record of that search and will share that information with other businesses. We may also make enquiries about the proprietors or directors with a credit reference agency.
18. All items are available whilst stocks last. Photographs, colours and sizes are supplied as a guide and products may differ slightly upon delivery.. All products sold are subject to our Terms & Conditions of Sale and they can be amended at any time without notice.
Silver Tag® Bears Offer
For every 12 Silver Tag® Bears a registered trade BUYER of Suki Gifts International Ltd includes in any one order, the cost of 1 of those Silver Tag® Bears will be free of charge (FoC) to the registered trade BUYER.
In accordance with the above; the FoC Silver Tag® Bear(s) will always be the cheapest Silver Tag® Bear(s) within that order. Offer excludes Silver Tag Bear Collection 7.
This offer is subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
Standard delivery terms and conditions apply.
This is a trade-only offer and is not available to consumers.